Saturday, April 23, 2011

我血型告诉我,是时候勇敢了…

I realize that,
This is the channel for you to know more about me...
We don't even have time to chat to each other so far..
But is ok..
Because now will be the critical time for you and me..
Don't be too stress ya...

End of this April, is the time for me to go for blood donation again.
I guess you will surprise that i did donate my blood.
I guess only...

Some time a bit scare la..
but i do enjoy it.
Some time, i hesitate,
whether donate it, or keep it.
Because i found that, 
If i donate frequently,
maybe i will miss out the chance for my friend or anyone
if any emergency,
of course i never want this happen.

At the same time,
i have to get an injection also.
Injection for Hepatitis B Immunity..

So far, all this things,
i haven't share to others, although not a secret.
But just one person know this before you,
because she accompany me went there before.

2 comments:

Ah Loo said...

be tough... man...
everyone have different background...
i support u!! support!!
dun worry wat will happens next, enjoy every moment be together, i am enjoying...
just begin... many joy will come after.. haha

from, your dear =)
i 38 yi xia, who is the she wor??

Ah Loo said...

got typo so delete the 1st one!! ^.^

Post a Comment